Affiliate program terms of trade
Thank you for your interest in joining our affiliate program. We are looking forward to cooperate with you!
We will treat you as all our affiliate partners with the fairness and respect you deserve and ask the same from you. Therefore we have written the following affiliate agreement to protect your as well as our good name.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email us at email@example.com. or reach us via whatsapp: +420 721 836 706.
DuckFerries.com Affiliate Manager
This is a legal agreement between you and Vojtěch Macháček, a registered company in the Czech Republic (Sokolovská 428/130, 18600 Praha 8), the owner of DuckFerries.com. By submitting online application you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement and will follow each and every one of them.
The Affiliate system is provided by AffilBox App, run by OLYMPIC s.r.o., IČ 27480381.
Affiliate partner rights obligations
You are obliged protect our good name and not to harm it in any way.
You are allowed to use the materials we provide in the affiliate application.
You are not allowed to promote us on sites that are not suitable for our Program, especially if it:
- promotes sexually explicit materials
- promotes violence
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- promotes illegal activities
- incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law. Includes "DuckFerries.com" or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name.
- is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
We may cancel your registration in such cases.
You are not allowed to use following promotion methods:
- Spam of any kind.
- Pay-Per-Click campaigns on keywords such as DuckFerries.com, DuckFerries, www.DuckFerries, www. DuckFerries.com, and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these – be it separately or in combination with other keywords – and do not direct the traffic from such campaigns to your own website prior to re-directing it to ours.
- Affiliate shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials,” “Parasiteware™,” “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited DuckFerries.com site
DuckFerries.com Rights and Obligations
We have right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following terms and conditions of this agreement. If we notify that you are not following these terms and conditions we will advise you about changes that should be made. If you do not make these changes, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in our Affiliate Program.
DuckFerries.com reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in our Affiliate Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the DuckFerries Affiliate Program. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Vojtěch Macháček, nor anyone from DuckFerries shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application, and will continue unless terminated.
If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer's check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Affiliate.
We reserve right to modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. In such event, you will be notified by email.
Either you or we may end this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail or email. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
DuckFerries uses a third party to handle all the payment. The third party is the PayPal.com. Please read their terms and conditions.
DuckFerries respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of you and your company. We will not sell your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If you have any questions about your privacy rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DuckFerries.com makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding DuckFerries.com service and website or services provided therein. Any implied warranties of DuckFerries.com ability, fitness for particular purpose, and non-infridgement are expressly disclaimed and excluded. We also cannot guarantee that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and DuckFerries.com. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or any other of your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this section.
Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
Terms of trade valid since June 1st 2018